Thursday 10 January 2008

Completely Unprepared For 2008...

Alright, so as you might guess from the distinctly low-labour-intensive photographs, I'm not exactly starting 2008 on a great note, food-blogging wise. But as we're over a week in now, and I'm officially back at school and everything (D=) I thought I'd throw myself at your feet here, completely unprepared, just to wish everyone a Happy New Year and hope that 2008 is going as planned, so far.

Obviously it isn't going as planned for me, seeing as I haven't planned anything. At all. Ever. It's not that I'm not eating anything at the moment (or at least, so my thighs tell me), it's just that -in the after-Christmas slump - my family is mostly eating up the freezer at the moment (not literally, although I hear they're high in fibre). So no one's been doing a lot of cooking or baking round here.

But things are set to change! And since one of my New Year's Resolutions is to be a more regular blogger (okay, I probably shouldn't have told anyone that; now I have no excuse for forgetting), a real recipe will be coming soon. Probably in place of Psychology revision, for me. Hm.

PS: The photos? Yeah, I know they're only jelly beans, but I was pretty happy over them. By way of explanation, I was practising photography with reference to this great tutorial at Kitchen Wench. Thankyou Ellie!


3 comments:

Cakespy said...

The jelly beans are reminding me to feel festive even when it's rainy and bummer-ish outside :-)

Anonymous said...

Those are some gorgeous jelly-beans, I'm glad that you've found the photography posts helpful so far ;)

Ellie @ Kitchen Wench

Espkscanlation said...

Awesome blog you have heree